Quality and environment policy
The management team of Evelop Airlines, fully aware of its commitments, has declared quality assurance a key part of the company's culture and has underlined the importance of preserving and protecting the environment.
The mission of Evelop Airlines is to maximise its efficiency, operational safety, quality and profitability. Likewise, the company is committed to safeguarding the environment by implementing socially-responsible business practices that minimise its environmental footprint. All this for the benefit of its staff members, customers, shareholders and providers, thereby creating sustainable economic and social value.
The management team of Evelop Airlines is committed to:
- Complying with all the legal requirements, policies and environmental regulations applicable to the company and the requirements specified by its customers.
- Fostering a corporate culture of continuous improvement by developing self-assessment activities and behaving as an environmentally-responsible company, in constant pursuit of excellence in its operations.
- Operating the fleet while applying best practices to ensure the reduction of fuel consumption, greenhouse gas emissions and noise levels, thereby minimising its environmental footprint.
- Developing and implementing socially-sustainable purchasing systems and the responsible use of natural resources, such as energy, paper and water, as well as efficient waste management and the ongoing improvement of processes, services and customer care.
- Implementing control, prevention and supervision systems while systematically evaluating and periodically reviewing pre-established objectives and goals.
- Training, informing and communicating guidelines to Evelop staff members so that they can perform their jobs in compliance with established standards and secure greater commitment as members of a socially-responsible company.
The managing director of Evelop Airlines, his management team and his staff members will work actively and be committed to ensuring the application of this Policy and the achievement of the goals pursued and established in reference to this policy.
The management team of Evelop Airlines is responsible for ensuring compliance with this policy and for including environmental considerations in the decision-making process.
In Palma de Mallorca, on 25 May 2017
Signed: Bruno Claeys
Attorney in fact