1. - GENERAL INFORMATION
Evelop is proud to present its onboard boutique, featuring a whole range of perfumes, cosmetics, gifts, chocolates, spirits and tobacco. Our onboard boutique boasts a hand-picked selection of items with incredible and very competitive deals, providing significant savings over high-street prices.
View our catalogue by clicking here
We're sure you'll find a great gift for yourself or for a loved one who you'd like to surprise.
Due to customs requirements and for fiscal reasons, we regret to inform you that on flights from European Union countries to Spain (except the Canary Islands), we will not be able to offer ANY products from our Onboard Boutique. For the same reason, the sale of duty free tobacco or alcohol is not allowed on domestic flights or on flights from Spain (except the Canary Islands) to any country within the European Union. The following table summarises each of the possible cases:
2. MAXIMUM PURCHASE
1. Flights between EU countries (except the Canary Islands):
There is no limit on purchases.
2. Flights outside the European Union and international flights to/from the Canary Islands:
Purchases can be made up to the limits allowed on both journeys, but only the limit corresponding to one flight may be taken back to your home country.
- Payment of the order shall be made on the flight.
- You can place your order up to 72 hours before your flight.
3. PAYMENT METHODS
2. Credit cards:
If you need more information, please feel free to contact us on our contact form
4. PRE-PACK SYSTEM
The pre-pack system is a new way of reserving items from our Onboard Boutique prior to departure, while enjoying greater advantages. Our crew will give you an order form to request items that Evelop will deliver on your next flight. You can also place orders conveniently from the comfort of your own home or from your holiday destination at online order form
Advantages of the pre-pack system:
- Fewer restrictions: each passenger can buy the maximum amount of in-flight purchases on both the outbound and return flights.
- Convenience: your order will be waiting for you at your seat on the outbound or the return flight.
- All pre-pack purchases will be paid for on board, once your order has been delivered.
Ways to order the pre-pack:
Information required for Evelop pre-pack orders:
- Personal data: First name; Surname; Seat number; Flight date; Flight number. First name; Surname; Seat number; Flight date; Flight number.
- Items you'd like to buy: Item code (as shown in magazine); Number of items; Name of item; Price of item; Total (number of items times by price of item).